Relax in Comfort
The Karsten Hotel is a three story, 23-room historic hotel. This Architecturally significant 1912 arts and crafts style brick building features a lobby, dining room, and tavern with original woodwork, vintage furniture, cozy fireplace, and an outdoor porch offering views of Kewaunee’s natural harbor.
- All rooms are smoke-free, along with the bar, restaurant, and lobby
- The Karsten offers a variety of King, Queen, and Double Queen rooms
- Rooms equipped with either private whirlpool tubs, jacuzzis, or bathtubs
- All Rooms have individually controlled heat and air conditioning, Cable TV, and telephone
- Free Wireless Internet available in all areas of the hotel
- Free Parking: trailer and boat parking available
- Limo services are available for special events as well
Food and Spirits
The Hotel Tavern features an original wood and “Prairie Style” stained glass bar dating back to the early days of Mayor William Karsten, or “Big Bill”, as he was known. In our Tavern we offer a fine array of wines and spirits. Also offering a full bar menu from our delicious oven stone pizzas to burgers to baskets. Stop in to enjoy our full bar menu and our fine wines and spirits.